Main About Screenshots Download Documentation
03-13-2002 0.1.3 Release
* Fixed bug with saving of firewall settings
* Added support for limiting port range of sockets
* Fixed problem with loading certain values in settings dialog
* Improved format of console log file
* Re-added display of login message dialog
* Re-added color changing to settings dialog
* Fixed issue with queue reordering
* Improved how preferences are saved/loaded and used
* Added support for changing file modes
* Improved proxy interface and socket code
* New preferences dialog
* Added new status bars to display information on queue transfer time
* Added queue clear function
* Added (untested) SOCKS4 support
* New resume code & new resume dialog
* Improved interaction with server and status message is now displayed
* Added directory transfer support
* Many other bug fixes
* redid socket code
* added quirk for Microsoft FTP Servers
* added FXP support (somewhat)
* fixed bug in start transfer here
* handle wierd file and directory names better
* now tests if the server supports resuming on connect
* set TOS for data sockets
* now use GMemChunk for directory list struct's and GStringChunk for directory list
* now use xml-i18n-tools
* rewrote list parser (again) now use the position of the date in the listing to determine what fields are missing.
* fixed problems with some commands being sent with only a \n instead on \r\n (affected operation on windows server)
* fixed problem with queue improperly advancing when the resume dialog is displayed
* fixed saving the resume preference
* fixed so proper info for current host is displayed in the quick-connect bar
* detects Serv-U servers and uses different flags to LIST to get expected results
* when the connection times out during a transfer, the queue is now reset so the transfer resumes where it left off
* fixed disconnects when connecting to a server that doesn't require us to send a PASS command
* added start transfer here option to start the transfer with a particular item in the queue
* fixed a bug with keeping track of selected rows when reordering the queue
* fixed bug with queue starting properly when transfer started in a different dir than the file
* now retry if there was a socket error connecting to the FTP server
* store where the date field starts in the listing so it only needs to be found once at the beginning of the session
* No longer disconnect because of minor errors.
* redid resume code to work properly on both uploads and downloads
* Fixed problems with changing status
* When doing transfers, CWD and LIST are now done in the correct order so that the directory
list is displayed during the transfer.
* Improved remote rename
* Changed list parser function to handle server that don't send user or group
* Now use gnome_config for preferences
* Fixed bugs in the behaviour of the stop button
* Fixed bug 113452 (Threads not cleaned up)
* Fixed bug 113438 (Load Queue Broken)
* changed how data connection cleanup is handled, fixing problems that occurred under certain
* Fixed problem with deadftp not responding to user actions under some circumstances.
* Fixed problems with thread cleanup if user presses connect while there is already a connect
* Fixed problems that occured when certain fields (in particular the Filename) were turned off
in the directory listings.
* Changed all dialogs to use GnomeDialog instead of GtkWindow
* Fixed bug 112524 (empty dir list when pressing cd .. multiple times)
* Host specific values now do something.
* Got rid of the Gtk-WARNING that was printed when deadftp started
* Browse button in hostmanager now works
* now support data connections with both PORT and PASV
* Added SOCKS5 support
* Fixed bug with saving queue
* Can now choose which column to sort the directory listings by.
* Fixed problem with long FTP readme text being lost
* Added support for symlinks
* Fixed problem with remote dir listing sometimes not being displayed
* Fixed problem with connect time display
* Made the local and remote directory listing views customizable
* Made the queue listing view customizable
* Added rename function
* Fixed problem with queue not refreshing when adding a remote directory
* Added a stop button to interrupt current transfer
* Added local & remote directroy refresh functions
08-14-2000 DeadFTP 0.0.6
* Added Add Current Host button for hostmanager
* Hostmanager CTree is now redrawn when necessary
* Put socket code into threads so gui doesn't freeze up when we connect/resolve bad hosts
* Found and fixed several memory leaks
* changed all sprintfs to g_snprintf
* Fixed bug with directory list being displayed properly when entering an empty dir on the FTP server
* Fixed clipboard monitor and added current selection monitor.
* Added Save/Load queue functions
* Resume dialog is now only displayed if resume is set to ask
* Either the selection monitor or clipboard monitor have options to disable them now
07-30-2000 DeadFTP 0.0.5
* Fixed some non-functioning buttons.
* made an arrow pixmap for the cd .. buttons (it looks horrible!! fix soon)
* Now show the server motd and other info in a dialog
* UI now uses libglade
* Hostmanager can now have nested groups and made a pixmap for groups
* Changed main window to use a GnomeApp window
* Added pixmap for hosts in hostmanager and fixed a problem with selecting nested groups
* Fixed problem with app not being able to find pixmaps
* Fixed bug which screwed up a transfer if you pressed go when not connected to the server
* Fixed bug with clipboard monitor
* Added remote mkdir
* Hosts added to hostmanager are now displayed in the remote dir area when not connected
07-26-2000 DeadFTP 0.0.4
* Fixed bug with clipboard monitor getting proper local dir.
* Increased frequency that the clipboard is checked for URLs
* Added some more popup items including mkdir, rename, remove
* Added support for adding directorys to queue (no recursive)
* Make remove on local side better (recursive dir removal) none on remote side yet though
* changed all the ints in the FTP struct that where used as bools to bits in the flags variable
* Better DnD support
07-19-2000 DeadFTP 0.0.3
* Patched many memory leaks
* Fixed uploading a queue
* Fixed a bug in moving to the next queue item when uploading
* Changed how selections are recorded so it knows when multiple items are selected.
* Added several new functions to the queue popup menu including move top, move bottom, move
down, move up.
* Added clipboard monitor that checks the clipboard for ftp URLs.
* Fixed bug introduced in queue_remove_item by multiple selection code
07-17-2000 DeadFTP 0.0.2
* Added ColorPickers to properties dialog to select colors of text in the console
* Added server timeout and made the entry in the properties dialog change the timeout
* Added keepalive support with NOP commands and the properties dialog option works to turn it on.
* The server combo box is now updated with the CWD
* Added connection retrys with delay and count with associated entries in the properties dialog.
* Added support for items in the queue being on different hosts and reconnecting appropriately.